Stefano Cossar L. 學經歷
• Dental Surgeon graduated from San Martin de Porres University. General practitioner since 2008.
• Master in Higher Education from San Martin de Porres University.
• Professor of Occlusion and Dental Morphology course at San Martin de Porres University since 2010.
• Co-author of the research: Modifying the inclination of the plane of occlusion and its repercussions on the interoclusal relationship.
• Clinical work advisor: "New approach for the use of face bow".
Professor of Occlusion and Dental Morphology for 7 years, collaborator in the development of occlusion learning strategies and dental morphology strategies in the School of Dentistry at San Martin de Porres University, both pre-grade and post-grade.
Designer of the strategy "Natural Architecture", focused on Occlusion, Dental Morphology of anterior and posterior sector. Working with different materials such as drawing with graphite, macro clay sculptures, wax ups, and composites, all to achieve learning objectives.